I’d like to tell you about a client of mine, Veem. Veem is a global payments solution that helps small to medium-sized global businesses send and receive payments around the world. Who knew that would be so interesting? But it is. Here’s what I’m finding so interesting about this engagement:
- I’m learning about yet another revolutionary technology
My specialty is in marketing technology. Global payments technology is new to me and it really is fascinating. Veem is based partly on blockchain technology, which is truly revolutionizing financial systems on a global scale. Here are a few of the articles I’ve had the opportunity to write for Veem on this revolutionary technology:
- Using Blockchain for Global Business Payments – Is it Secure? Yes!
- Are Banks Too Big to Not Fail? Is that Scary or Thrilling?
- What is Digital Currency and How to Profit from the Blockchain Bonanza
- How to Overcome the Massive Global Payment Service Gap and Save
- Globalization is a key theme for Veem
Because Veem customers are US importers and exporters, current administration policies—particularly with regard to trade—are relevant. Here are a few of the topical articles I’ve had the opportunity to write for Veem:
- Future Shock is Here: On Trump’s Pass-through Rate for Business Owners
- Happy Canada Day! And What’s the Latest on NAFTA?
- The Astonishing Truth about SMB Global Trade (Not Big, Mammoth)
- America’s Business Growth Engine Braces for Global Trade Wars
- I’m writing about small business
I’ve been focused on enterprise B2B most of my career. It’s a fun change to take a look at the SMB market. Here are a few SMB-focused articles I’ve enjoyed writing for Veem:
- Old and New Secrets of Sizable Small Business Competitive Advantage
- A Spotlight on the Enduring American Small Business Advantage